White Terrazzo With 5 Multicolor Aggregate
Color Code: MC004
Brand: Terazo Terrazzo
Cement Base, Internal and External application
For Flooring Tiles, Wall Claddings and Countertops, table tops etc.
Aggregate Material and Color Texture:
White Cement with Multicolor Glass Chips, Red Marble, Amber Grey, Honey Onyx, Black Marble Aggregate;
Multicolor Glass Chips: 5-10mm
Crystal White Mable Aggregate Chip size about 5-10mm;
Amber Grey marble Aggregate size about 3mm-5mm;
Red Marble Aggregate size: 3-5mm
Black Marble Chips size about 3-5mm;
The Terrazzo product Size we can do:
Terrazzo Slabs: 2400x1600, 2400x1800, 2700x1800, 3200x1600mm
Terrazzo Tile: 300x300, 400x400, 300x600, 600x600, 800x800, 600x1200mm etc.
Terrazzo Thickness: 18mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm etc.
Terrazzo Block Size: 2450x1650mm, 2450x1850mm, 2750x1850mm, 3250x1650mm Height 850-950mm.
Normal Slabs stock size: 2400x1600x20mm, 2400x1800x20mm
Terrazzo Surface can be done:
Polished, Honed, Leather, Flamed, Bush hammered, Sandblasted, Brushed, Antique etc.
1. Interior Flooring tiles, Wall Cladding decoration.
2. Exterior Flooring tiles, Wall Façade decoration.
3. Countertops, Worktops, Table tops, Reception desks etc.
Why Choose our Terrazzo Product?
1. Inorganic Terrazzo: Use the Cement 525, without any Resin, environment friendly
2. Wide Range application: Suitable for Interior and Exterior Floor, Countertops or Wall Facade
3. Unlimited Color and Design options: We can make accordingly to the design Color, Size and Shape
4. High Capacity: We can produce more than 1000m2 per month.
5. Anti-slipping: Terrazzo as a cement base material is standout for anti-slip.
6. Non Smoke Toxicity: No. Resin inside
7. Frozen Resistance: Flexural Strength after freeze and thaw:8.8Mpa KMf25:77.9
8. Fire Resistance: Raw materials are cement and natural stone scraps cannot be burned.
9. Chemical Resistance: It is highly resistant to chemicals, both acidic and alkaline.
10. Easy Installation: It can be directly paved with cement and without special adhesive
11. Long lasting: Under day-to-day usage conditions, they will also retain their original beauty for a long time.
Terrazzo Test Report
Terrazzo SGS Test Report
9.3MPa Classification: F1
39.3MM Classification A1
Freeze and Thaw Resistance
Flexural Strength after freeze and thaw:8.8Mpa KMf25:77.9
SRV "Dry": 36SRV,"Wet":11
Refer to EN 14617-15:2005
Reaction to Fire
EN 13501-1: 2007+A1:2009
Refer to EN 15771-15:2010
Moh's Hardness: 5
Linner Thermal Expansion Coefficient