Red Terrazzo Stone Tiles for floor and wall decoration
|Color Name:||Rebeca Terrazzo|
|Base:||525 Porland Concrete|
|Color Tone:||Red with Black and white particles|
|Aggregate:||White and Black Marble Aggregate about 5-10mm,10-20mm|
|Finish:||Polish, Leather, Bush Hammered, Sandblasted, Flamed etc.|
|Slabs Size:||2400x1600, 2400x1800, 2700x1800, 3200x1600mm|
|Thickness:||18mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm etc. |
Some colors can be done for 10mm, 12mm,15mm.
|HS. Code:||6810199000 Concrete Terrazzo Stone Products|
|Application:||Interior and Exterior Floor Tiles or Wall Cladding,|
Countertops, Worktops, Bench tops, Table Tops, Vanity tops,
Kitchen Flooring, Bathroom Shower Wall etc.
|Packing:||Slabs:Strong Wooden bundles|
Tiles: Wooden Crate with Plastic form protection.
Why Choose Terrazzo for your floor and wall paving?
Terrazzo basically as kind of concrete floor, has all outstanding same as concrete:
1. Sustainability. Terrazzo floors are a sustainable option if you use an existing Terrazzo slab, avoiding the consumption of new materials. And they need not be relegated to basements or garages. Once the Terrazzo is sanded down and polished or sealed, it looks perfectly refined in a traditional kitchen or living room, especially when layered with Oriental rugs and pretty furnishings and fixtures.
2. Easy care. The only maintenance required of Terrazzo floors is weekly mopping with soapy water. I recommend installing a baseboard along with the Terrazzo floor as well, even though you think you may not need it. Just imagine what a dirty mop would leave behind in the crevice where the floor meets the wall if there were no baseboard. And it will make your choice look finished and intentional.
3. Economical. The cost of Terrazzo floors is low. The Terrazzo's tonal and aggregates differences take on a stone like, natural feel.
4. Longevity. A floor that has been polished and maintained can be expected to last a hundred years or more. In this home, let's appreciate how an aged Terrazzo floor was not hidden under new tiles or carpet. Instead it is celebrated for the history it holds, and has been put on display along with other architecturally salvaged materials.
5. Versatility. For exterior applications, silicone-based penetrating sealers can be used to avoid the wet look. We can see here how Terrazzo is a good flooring material for indoor-outdoor transitions.
Terrazzo Production Technology:
Terrazzo Tile Techincal Date:
|Test Items||Test Methods||Test Result|
|Water Absorption||EN 14617-1:2013||3.11% Classification:W1|
|Apparent Density||EN 14617-1:2013||2460 kg/m3|
|Flexural Strength||EN 14617-2:2016||9.3MPa Classification: F1|
|Abrasion Resistance (Polished)||EN14617-4:2012||39.3MM Classification A1|
|Freeze and Thaw Resistance||EN14617-5:2012||Flexural Strength after freeze and thaw: 8.8Mpa, KMf 25:77.9|
|Slip Resistance(Polished)||EN14231:2003||SRV "Dry": 36SRV,"Wet":11|
|Compressive Strength||Refer to EN 14617-15:2005||97 Mpa|
|Reaction to Fire||EN 13501-1: 2007+A1:2009||Classification: A1|
|Moh's Hardness(Polished)||Refer to EN 15771-15:2010||Moh's Hardness: 5|
|Linner Thermal Expansion Coefficient||EN14617-11:2005||6.1x10-6/oC|