Gray Terrazzo Flooring Tile is made of Carrara white and Chinese black marble, the size and particle ratio are wrong, dense and dense, with gray-black as the main color, with different specifications of white and pure black, slightly dark and active. The overall appearance of cold gray-black tone can be applied to modern industrial design style, minimalist design.
Gray Terrazzo with White and Black Marble Chips
Color Code: NS004 Fansy Grey Terrazzo
Brand: Terazo Terrazzo
Light Gray Terrazzo with Crystal White and Black Marble Aggregate;
Concrete Base, internal and external application
For Flooring Tiles, Wall Facade and Countertops etc.
Material: 525 Cement mixed with Crystal White Marble Aggregate and small Black marble aggregate;
Crystal White Marble Aggregate size about 5-10mm, 10-20mm
Black Marble Chips:3-5mm
Terrazzo Tile: 300x300, 400x400, 300x600, 600x600, 800x800, 600x1200mm etc.
Tile Thickness: 10mm, 12mm(Spliting by 25mm/30mm slabs.) 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm 30mm etc.
Terrazzo Slabs: 2400x1600, 2400x1800, 2700x1800, 3200x1600mm
Slab Thickness: 15mm(Thinest), 18mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm etc.
Surface finished: Polished, Honed, Leather, Flamed, Bush hammered, Sandblasted etc.
Why Choose Our Grey Terrazzo :
1. Inorganic Terrazzo: Use the Concrete 525, without any Resin, environment friendly
2. Wide Range application: Suitable for Internal and External Floor, Countertops or Wall Facade
3. Unlimited Color and Design options: We can make accordingly to the design Color, Size and Shape
4. High Capacity: We can produce more than 10000m2 per month.
5. Anti-slipping: Terrazzo as a cement base material is standout for anti-slip.
6. Frozen Resistance: Flexural Strength after freeze and thaw:8.8Mpa KMf25:77.9
7. Fire Resistance: Raw materials are cement and natural stone scraps cannot be burned.
8. Chemical Resistance: It is highly resistant to chemicals, both acidic and alkaline.
9. Easy Installation: It can be directly paved with cement and without special adhesive
10. Long lasting: Under long time usage conditions, they will also retain their original beauty.
1.Are you factory or trading company?
We are a leading terrazzo factory and exporter with trading company in China.
2.Can I get free samples?
Yes, free samples are free, the freight by collect.
3.What is the MOQ?
The mimimum order quantity is 100m2 per color. One container maximun 3 colors
4. What is your lead time?
15-25days for full container order. If we have the slabs in stock we can ship in 7days.
|Test Report by SGS|
|Essential Characteristics||Performance||Harmonised Technical Specification|
|Apparent Density||2460 kg/m3||EN 14617-1:2013|
|Water Absorption||3.11%||EN 14617-1:2013|
|Flexural Strength||9.3 MPa||EN 14617-2:2016|
|Abrasion Resistance (polished)||40.5 mm||EN 14617-4:2012|
|Freeze and Thaw Resistance||8.8 MPa||EN 14617-5:2012|
|Slip Resistance (polished)||SRV “dry”: 36||EN 14231:2003|
|SRV “wet”: 11|
|Compressive strength||97 MPa||Refer to EN 14617-15:2005|
|Reaction to fire||Classification: A1||EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009|