Black Terrazzo Stiarcase is composited with White marble Scraps and black background Concrete, it has excellent anti slip advantage as Concrete. That is why the Terrazzo is a excellent material for the Stairways paving.
Black Terrazzo Stair Treads
Color: Black with White Particles
Stair Treads Size: 120x33x2cm, Long Edge Laminated, or customized
Riser: 120x16x2cm or 120x17x2cm, or customized
Ohter: Color: White, Black, Red, Grey Terrazzo etc.
Application: Commercial or residential Stairway Project.
Terrazzo basically as kind of concrete floor, has all outstanding same as concrete:
1. Sustainability. Concrete Terrazzo floors are a sustainable option if you use an existing concrete terrazzo slab, avoiding the consumption of new materials. And they need not be relegated to basements or garages. Once the concrete is sanded down and polished or sealed, it looks perfectly refined in a traditional kitchen or living room, especially when layered with Oriental rugs and pretty furnishings and fixtures.
2. Easy care. The only maintenance required of concrete Terrazzo floors is weekly mopping with soapy water. I recommend installing a baseboard along with the concrete floor as well, even though you think you may not need it. Just imagine what a dirty mop would leave behind in the crevice where the floor meets the wall if there were no baseboard. And it will make your choice look finished and intentional.
3. Economical. The cost of concrete terrazzo floors is low. The concrete's tonal differences, subtle cracks and aggregates take on a stone like, natural feel.
4. Longevity. A floor that has been polished and maintained can be expected to last a hundred years or more. In this home, let's appreciate how an aged and cracked concrete terrazzo floor was not hidden under new tiles or carpet. Instead it is celebrated for the history it holds, and has been put on display along with other architecturally salvaged materials.
5. Versatility. For exterior applications, silicone-based penetrating sealers can be used to avoid the wet look. We can see here how Terrazzo is a good flooring material for indoor-outdoor transitions.
Terrazzo also looks nice with actual stone veneer stair and walls. It accentuates their rustic appeal.
←Previous: No Information
Next: White Terrazzo Stair Treads→