Scuro Grey Terrazzo is a very elegant grey terrazzo color for the Floor and wall Tiles, it is soft grey grey and white marble chip, tight aggregate and harmonious grey color tone, very beautiful color.
1. Grey Cement Base Terrazzo Stone
2. Color Code: DXW 208
3. Brand: DX Terrazzo
4. Italian Terrazzo Technology.
5. Imported Raw Materials.
6. Composite of Imported 525 Portland Cement and Light Grey Marble aggregate size 2-5mm, 5-10mm
7. Excellent polished surface
8. Slabs size: 2400x1600x20mm in stock
9. Good for interior and exterior floor, wall and countertops decoration.
10. Excellent ant slip performance.
11. Flamed, Sandblasted, Bush hammered etc. can be done.
12. Designers' first choice for commercial projects.
Italian Technology Terrazzo Stone
1. Italian Style colors, Tight Chips patterns.
2. Colors designed by Italian Engineer.
3. 525 Portland imported from Italy.
4. Marble Aggregate imported from Italy.
5. Normal Slab size 2400x1600x20mm in stock for fast delievery.
6. Maximum Slabs size: 3200x1600mm
7. Block Size: 2450x1650x85cm, 3250x1650x75cm
8. Tiles: 300x300, 400x400, 600x600, 600x1200mm etc.
View more Italian Technology Terrazzo Colors:
Advantage of Terrazzo Floor Tile
1. Abrasion resistance terrazzo, surface hardness can reach 6-8.
2. The new terrazzo does not crack, is not afraid of heavy truck rolling, is not afraid of heavy objects dragging, no shrinkage deformation.
3. No dust, high cleanliness; cleanliness meets the requirements of high clean environment such as pharmaceuticals and chip manufacturing.
4. Inorganic terrazzo is non-flammable, non-flammable, anti-aging, anti-fouling, corrosion-resistant, and has no odor without any pollution.
5. The building performance and mechanical performance are the same as the high-quality terrazzo floor used in various buildings. It meets the requirements of national standard GB50209-2002 and meets the standard requirements of JC507-1993 construction terrazzo products.
1. Regular wooden crate with fumigation.
2. Carton package with wooden crate.
Technical Date of Italian Tech. Terrazzo, Tested by SGS.
1. Water Absorption: 1.68%, Grade W1
2. Abrasion Resistance: 33.5mm, Grade F1
3. Compressive Strength 96MPa
4. Flexural Strength 11.5MPa, Grade F1
5. Reaction Fire: Grade A1
6. Apparent Density: 2540kg/m3
7. Slip Resistance: SRV Dry: 36, SRV Wet: 11
8. Freeze and Thaw Resistance: 8.9Mpa KMf25:77.9