Dark Emperador Brown Terrazzo Stone is decorated with large, medium and small brown marble particles. It is patchwork, resulting in a natural beauty. The main color is brown, with irregular brown and white color points. The overall appearance of warm brown, which can be applied to modern fashion style and Chinese style.
1. Dark Brown Cement Base Terrazzo Stone
2. Color Code: DXW 09
3. Brand: DX Terrazzo
4. Italian Terrazzo Technology.
5. Imported Raw Materials.
6. Brown concrete Background with Dark Brown Marble aggregate, Chips sizes are about 2-5mm, 5-10mm
7. Excellent polished surface by resin polished
8. Slabs size: 2400x1600x20mm in stock
9. Good for interior and exterior floor, wall and countertops decoration.
10. Excellent ant slip performance.
11. Polish, Leather, Flamed, Sandblasted, Bush hammered etc. can be done.
12. Designers' first choice for commercial projects.
Italian Technology Terrazzo Stone
1. Italian Style colors, Tight Chips patterns.
2. Colors designed by Italian Engineer.
3. 525 Portland imported from Italy.
4. Marble Aggregate imported from Italy.
5. Normal Slab size 2400x1600x20mm in stock for fast delievery.
6. Maximum Slabs size: 3200x1600mm
7. Block Size: 2450x1650x85cm, 3250x1650x75cm
8. Tiles: 300x300, 400x400, 600x600, 600x1200mm etc.
9. Low water absorption.
Dark Emperador Brown Terrazzo Stone Slabs
1. What is your Minimum Order Quantity of the terrazzo tiles?
MOQ is 100m2. of our standard colors. There are many small projects such as restaurant and fashion stores, if you choose our normal colors, and we have slabs and block in stock, we will accept small quantity order to ship by LCL.
For customized colors, MOQ is full block cutting purchasing and one full one 20 foot container order. Mixed colors are ok.
2. How about the Terrazzo Slab MOQ.
One full container is about 6-7 bundles 25-27tons. We don’t accept less one container terrazzo slabs order ship by LCL, because it is not safe and it may be broken during the transportation. You can mix other items to full a container of you own.
3. What are your payment terms?
The payment terms of full container order is 30% deposit, balance before delivery.
For LCL we accept 30% Deposit, balance before delivery.
Technical Date of Italian Tech. Terrazzo, Tested by SGS.
1. Water Absorption: 1.68%, Grade W1
2. Abrasion Resistance: 33.5mm, Grade F1
3. Compressive Strength 96MPa
4. Flexural Strength 11.5MPa, Grade F1
5. Reaction Fire: Grade A1
6. Apparent Density: 2540kg/m3
7. Slip Resistance: SRV Dry: 36, SRV Wet: 11
8. Freeze and Thaw Resistance: 8.9Mpa KMf25:77.9