Carrara White Terrazzo is a Pure White Terrazzo with Amber Grey and White marble aggregate. We produce the block and gangsawn to 20mm slabs, we can cut to size as the project require tiles size.
Feature of the white terrazzo:
1. White Color Cement Base Terrazzo Stone
2. Color Code: DXW 201
3. Brand: DX Terrazzo
4. Italian Terrazzo Technology.
5. Imported Raw Materials.
6.Mixed with Carrara White Marble aggregate, size about 2-5mm, 5-10mm
7. Excellent polish surface with resin sealed on the surface.
8. Slabs size: 2400x1600x20mm in stock
9. Good for interior and exterior floor, wall and countertops decoration.
10. Excellent ant slip performance.
11. Flamed, Sandblasted, Bush hammered etc. can be done.
12. Apparent Density: 2540kg/m3
13. MOQ: 100m2
14. Sample size: 7x7x1cm, 10x10x2cm.
15. Designers' first choice for commercial projects.
About White terrazzo Sealed curing:
Although we have had the surface polished resin of these Italian terrazzo colors in our factory, due to the contamination of the surface layer and the improper protetion of the finished product after installation, the surface layer should be sealed and solidified before the completion of the unit project.
The recommend cealed curing agent is a kind of active colorless, odorless, non-toxic and non-combustible transparent water-soluble green environmental protecion hardening agent. It is composed of inorganice substance, chemical active substance and complex. Adopting unique formula and convenient to use, it can effectively improve the sealing, dust prevention, hard wear resistance and permeability of concrete floor, and prevent the infiltraction of pollutants, oil, grease and moisture. Its working principle is through the effective penetration, react with calcium carbonate and other chemical composition in the concrete, continuous reaction time of about 60-90days, forming a network structure in three dimensions to make the various ingredient in concrete solidified into a solid entity. Thus, a clean and compact whole is obtained, which permanently prevents the concrete dust from precipitating out of the surface space.
High Permeablitility, it can permeate to cement surface 5-8mm, according to the difference of formation porosity, up to a depth of more than 15mm.
Technical Date of Italian Tech. Terrazzo, Tested by SGS.
1. Water Absorption: 1.68%, Grade W1
2. Abrasion Resistance: 33.5mm, Grade F1
3. Compressive Strength 96MPa
4. Flexural Strength 11.5MPa, Grade F1
5. Reaction Fire: Grade A1
6. Apparent Density: 2540kg/m3
7. Slip Resistance: SRV Dry: 36, SRV Wet: 11
8. Freeze and Thaw Resistance: 8.9Mpa KMf25:77.9