Black Muti Color Terrazzo is a terrazzo stone we created with Black, Gold and White Marble. It is a hotsale black color for modern style project floor and wall application.
1.Black Concrete Base Terrazzo Stone
2.Color Code: DXW 213
3.Brand: DX Terrazzo
4.Italian Terrazzo Technology.
5.Imported Raw Materials.
6.Black concrete Background with Black, Red and White Marble aggregate, Chips sizes are about 2-5mm, 5-10mm
7.Excellent polished surface
8.Slabs size: 2400x1600x20mm in stock
9.Good for interior and exterior floor, wall and countertops decoration.
10.Excellent ant slip performance.
11.Flamed, Sandblasted, Bush hammered etc. can be done.
12.Designers' first choice for commercial projects
Black Muti Color Terrazzo Slabs Picture:
Italian Technology Terrazzo Stone
1. Italian Style colors, Tight Chips patterns.
2. Colors designed by Italian Engineer.
3. 525 Portland imported from Italy.
4. Marble Aggregate imported from Italy.
5. Normal Slab size 2400x1600x20mm in stock for fast delievery.
6. Maximum Slabs size: 3200x1600mm
7. Block Size: 2450x1650x85cm, 3250x1650x75cm
8. Tiles: 300x300, 400x400, 600x600, 600x1200mm etc.
Feature of our Italian Terrazzo:
1. Is terrazzo considered environment-friendly?
Terrazzo floors are considered as the most environment friendly material. Most terrazzo floors built hundreds of years ago are still intact and functional.
2. What is your Minimum Order Quantity of the terrazzo tiles?
MOQ is 100m2. of our standard colors. There are many small projects such as restaurant and fashion stores, if you choose our normal colors, and we have slabs and block in stock, we will accept small quantity order to ship by LCL.
For customized colors, MOQ is full block cutting purchasing and one full one 20 foot container order. Mixed colors are ok.
3. How about the Terrazzo Slab MOQ.
One full container is about 6-7 bundles 25-27tons. We don't accept less one container terrazzo slabs order ship by LCL, because it is not safe and it may be broken during the transportation. You can mix other items to full a container of you own.
4. What are your payment terms?
The payment terms of full container order is 30% deposit, balance against B/L Copy.
For LCL we accept 30% Deposit, balance before delivery.
Technical Date of Italian Tech. Terrazzo, Tested by SGS.
1. Water Absorption: 1.68%, Grade W1
2. Abrasion Resistance: 33.5mm, Grade F1
3. Compressive Strength: 96MPa
4. Flexural Strength: 11.5MPa, Grade F1
5. Reaction Fire: Grade A1
6. Apparent Density: 2540kg/m3
7. Slip Resistance: SRV Dry: 36, SRV Wet: 11
8. Freeze and Thaw Resistance: 8.9Mpa KMf25:77.9
←Previous: No Information